Deery Consulting was founded in 2005 by engineer Paul Deery.
Paul spent five years at Connell Wagner (now Aurecon) in Melbourne before making the sea change to South Gippsland, Victoria, where he started consulting from a home office in Venus Bay.
Paul remains the primary contact and engineer for all work undertaken by the office. He has more than 19 year’s experience in industrial and light commercial buildings with his main expertise in the design and documentation of residential structures.
Paul has a Bachelor of Engineering from Monash University graduating with honours and is a registered building practitioner with the VBA.
Deery Consulting now operates out of Inverloch, Victoria, with a team of six:
- Paul, Director
- Curly, Structural and Civil Engineer with more than 14 years experience
- Matt, Structural Engineer with more than 6 years experience
- Chris, Structural Engineer with more than 4 years experience
- Jason, Structural Engineer with more than 3 years experience
- Robyn, Bookkeeper and Office Administrator
Contact us on (03) 9134 6863.